Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Bag Blog??

Blogging about bags?  Who would have thought it?  I think this blog will give me the opportunity to weave together a few of my passions - writing, organization, and handbags.  Since I started selling Initials, Inc. bags in the beginning of August, I have found it so difficult to explain just how helpful our line is in a quick post on Facebook.  I have taken lots of pictures of lots of products, but each has a story and use that requires a little more page space to fully explain.  Luckily for me, I enjoying writing the stories behind the products.  I liken it to Elaine on Seinfeld coming up with the stories behind the products in the J. Peterman Catalog.  The Initials, Inc. tagline is Happy. Hip. Helpful. and after talking to a few friends, I realized that while people seem to get the "hip" factor right away, realizing the many "helpful" uses of the bags that can lead to a more organized life and a more "happy" you is a bigger leap for some - so hopefully these little blog entries will connect the "happy" and "helpful" to the "hip" for more people!

No comments:

Post a Comment